There are some natural desires born into every person. We all want to…
- Belong to something bigger than ourselves.
- Improve and live more successful lives.
- Impact others with the gifts that God has given you.
Community Groups are an environment where all of this is encouraged. Groups of 10-20 people meet together in homes to socialize and learn about the Bible together. They are a great way to get connected with others at Church in the City in a fun and relaxed setting. If you are interested in getting involved in a community group, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get connected!
Current Community Groups and CITC Connections
- Women of the Word Community Group: Led by Kathie Quarles @her home 4:00 PM Address: 6201 Sycamore, Greendale
- Wednesday Morning Men’s Community Group: Led by Pastor Dave @McDonalds on 6th and Oklahoma @9:30 AM Address: 617 W Oklahoma Ave
- West Side Community Group: Led by Jen Smith @her home 7:00 PM Address: 3356 N. 79th St., Milwaukee
- Diaper Devotionals Community Group: Led by The Halls and the Laras @the Lara home 6:30 PM Address: 3444 S. Pennsylvania Ave., Milwaukee.
- For Men Only Community Group: Led by Pastor Dave @CITC 8:00 AM Address: 2648 N. Hackett Ave., Milwaukee
- Intercessory Prayer: CITC 9:00 AM