- The sole basis of our belief is the Bible, which is uniquely God-inspired, entirely trustworthy and the final authority on all matters of faith and living. As the Bible teaches, there is one God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit — each possessing all the attributes of deity.
- God created humans to have fellowship with Him, but they defied God by sinfully going their own way. As a result, we need God’s saving grace to end our alienation and separation from Him.
- Salvation comes only through consciously choosing to receive God’s saving grace. It is not possible through human effort. It must be received personally by asking for forgiveness of our sins, placing our trust in what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross and choosing daily to follow His leadership in every area of our lives.
- Jesus Christ, second person of the Trinity, lived a sinless life on earth and voluntarily paid for our sin by dying on the cross as our substitute. This accomplishes salvation for all who receive grace by trusting in Him alone. He rose from the dead and is the only mediator between us and God. He will return to earth to consummate history.
- The Holy Spirit draws sinners to Christ and empowers and equips believers for personal growth and service to the church and the world. The function of the church is to glorify God by introducing people to Him, to equip and encourage believers in their relationship with God and to serve those in need.
- The good news of the gospel is that ordinary human beings that have been separated from God by sin can be forgiven and receive supernatural power living in relationship with God that will empower them to live extraordinary lives. God has created every person with a specific purpose in mind. As we come to know and experience God, He reveals His purposes, which provide both meaning and direction for our lives.
- When God brings history to an end, everyone will experience bodily resurrection and the judgment. Those who have received Christ’s forgiveness and follow Him will enjoy eternal fellowship with God. Those who choose to live outside of relationship with God in this life will be eternally separated from Him in the life to come.
97 total views, 1 views today