VISION – To plant God’s Word in hearts of children where they will carry it with them and share it for the rest of their lives.
DESCRIPTION – To provide a strong foundation where the children will learn more about God and His word, build and strengthen their relationship with Him, and fellowship with other believers throughout the year.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- A vibrant and growing personal commitment to Jesus
- A love and patience to use with the children as they study and learn His Word
- A heart and passion for children, demonstrating patience in dealing with them and a burning desire to share the life of Jesus with them
- Complies with a background check
- Complete and pass an online test for Bible Quiz officials
- Be able to officiate at Bible Quiz meets which are held on the first Saturday of every month during the months of October-April
- Study and learn the guidelines in Bible Quiz for quizmasters, judges, scorekeepers and timerkeepers