VISION – To create and maintain a beautiful and safe environment that will aid in fellowship and ministry.
DESCRIPTION – To keep the building and surrounding area clean and well-maintained in order to retain responsible stewardship and make a good first impression on visitors to the church.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Possess a “whatever it takes” attitude
- A servant’s heart and a cooperative team spirit
- A willingness to learn new tasks and functions
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical systems, paving and concrete, landscaping, carpentry, sprinkler systems, and alarm systems
- Able to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Perform minor interior and exterior area duties when asked to by Buildings and Grounds Director
- Help during fall and spring cleanup days.