VISION – To provide an opportunity for every person attending CITC to experience a holistic church community experience.
DESCRIPTION – To ensure people are spiritually and personally supported in more ways that can be achieved on Sunday Morning Worship Service alone.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Personal and growing commitment to Jesus
- Self-starting, team-oriented, organized and good communication skills
- Ability to develop and encourage people
- Some ability to teach
- Passion to see other Christians grow in their faith
- Ability to recruit, delegate and release other leaders and volunteers to share in the work of this ministry
- Ability to listen and discover the spiritual needs of members of the church
- Train others in your group to someday lead a Community Group
- Attend planned seminars and workshops that train you to be better Community Group leaders
- Prepare questions and/or study materials for discussion for each time you meet as a group
- Encourage your group to participate in outreach and service projects together and pray for the missionaries CITC supports
- Provide a clean and inviting place for the group to meet
- Encourage your group to meet the needs of all within the group