VISION – The Hospitality Ministry vision is to provide an atmosphere that encourages fellowship between members of the church and a welcoming environment to visitors.
DESCRIPTION – The Hospitality Ministry’s goal is to provide coffee and tea for those that attend Sunday Morning Service to enjoy during the service as well as small snacks for them to enjoy after service while fellowshipping with others. The Hospitality Ministry is also in charge of organizing food for all church fellowship meals. (i.e. church picnic, fellowship dinners, coordinating with Missions for Missions Fest, etc).
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Sincere desire to serve others
- Attitude of providing services that will serve all who enter the church’s doors, helping in any way possible.
- “Treat” volunteers are scheduled at least once a month and are asked to bring a treat to share with the congregation following service.
- “Takedown” volunteers are asked to remain after service to do basic clean up in the lobby.
- Help is often needed to set up, serve and clean up after special events and meals.
92 total views, 1 views today