VISION – To provide an atmosphere that encourages fellowship between members of the church and a welcoming environment to visitors.
DESCRIPTION – To provide coffee and tea for those who attend Sunday morning service to enjoy during the service as well as small snacks for them to enjoy after service while fellowshipping with others. Also in charge of organizing food for all church fellowship meals, i.e., church picnic, fellowship dinners, coordinating with Missions Ministry for Missions Fest, etc.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Sincere desire to serve others
- Attitude of providing services that will serve all who enter the church’s doors, helping in any way possible
- “Treat” volunteers are scheduled at least once a month and are asked to bring a treat to share with the congregation following service
- “Takedown” volunteers are asked to remain after service to do basic clean up in the lobby
- Help is often needed to setup, serve and clean-up after special events and meals