VISION – To aid and enhance the service through various media by working in conjunction with the senior pastor, worship team, sound ministry, service design team and ministry leaders.
DESCRIPTION – The Multimedia Ministry provides visual and media needs to the congregation for services and special meetings.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Consistently prepared and on-time for areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates expertise and professionalism in the technical arts and possesses creative skills.
- Practices good organizational and communication skills and is detail-oriented.
- Is able to work well with the senior pastor, Worship Team, Sound Ministry, Service Design Team and ministry leaders.
- Arrive by 8:30am on the Sunday you serve to prepare the worship songs, announcements, pictures, scripture references and other media used for the service.
- Follow the worship and sermon displaying the correct song lyrics and scripture references at the correct time.
- Play the correct other media when needed in the service.
- Assign and log alphanumerics for all worship songs.
- Record and distribute songlist index weekly to the worship leaders
92 total views, 2 views today