VISION – To aid and enhance the service through various media by working in conjunction with the senior pastor, worship team, sound ministry, service design team and ministry leaders.
DESCRIPTION – To coordinate, prepare and provide visual and media needs to the congregation for services, events and special meetings.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Consistently prepare and on-time for areas of responsibility
- Demonstrate expertise and professionalism in the technical arts and possess creative skills
- Practice good organizational and communication skills and is detail-oriented
- Able to work well with the senior pastor, Worship Team, Sound Ministry, Service Design Team and ministry leaders
- Arrive by 8:30AM on scheduled Sunday/event to prepare worship song lyrics, announcements, pictures, scripture references and other media needed for the service
- Follow the worship and sermon displaying the correct song lyrics and scripture references at the correct time
- Play the correct other media when needed in the service
- Assign and log alphanumerics for all worship songs by date
- Record and distribute worship song list index weekly to the worship leaders