VISION – To provide a safe and nurturing place where the youngest children of CITC can experience His love.
DESCRIPTION – The goal of the Nursery Ministry is to provide a safe and nurturing environment where children from birth up to age 3 can go during Sunday Worship service. In this environment, they will learn about the love of Christ through the gentleness of those that care for them. Nursery is offered every Sunday during service from 10AM – 12PM or when service has ended. It is located on the 3rd Floor.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- A vibrant and growing personal commitment to Jesus.
- Some skills in teaching
- A heart and passion for children, demonstrating patience in dealing with them and a burning desire to share the life of Jesus with them
- Complies with a background check.
- Arrive early the Sunday you are serving to prepare the classroom and snacks.
- Warmly welcome children and help their parents sign them in, explaining procedures to new parents.
62 total views, 1 views today