VISION – To provide knowledgeable and exceptional sound service to the congregation on Sunday morning and at special events held at the church
DESCRIPTION – To use the sound equipment to allow the congregation to hear clearly the worship leaders, speakers and other media used in the Sunday morning service and other events where sound is needed.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Able to work well with the Senior Pastor, guest speakers, Worship, Multimedia and Service Design teams
- Consistently prepared and on time for areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates expertise and professionalism in the technical arts and possesses creative skills
- Possess musical knowledge and an ear to hear the slight nuances of the worship team
- Understanding of signal flow and basic sound reinforcement setup
- Ability to setup, run, and troubleshoot a portable sound system
- Turn on and run sound equipment, including mixer, microphones, monitors, audio players, etc.
- Before and during worship services, attentively listen and adjust levels of individual microphones and equipment as needed
- Record services and duplicate to CDs for the congregation
- Livestream service on Facebook