Vision – To provide context and opportunity for each person at CITC to connect with God through music, personal reflection and corporate response.
Description – The worship team provides corporate music and worship for the Sunday Morning service, usually in the area of contemporary or emerging worship.
Skills Volunteers Use
- Vibrant and growing personal relationship with Jesus.
- Ability in some form of music whether it is an instrument or your voice
- Sensitivity for meeting the needs of the congregation.
- A listening ear and a thick skin to respond appropriately to critical comments about worship from church members, who dislike musical choices, style, etc.
- Participate in a worship team at the church’s contemporary worship services.
- Teach and model principles of worship to the worship team and to the congregation.