VISION – To provide context and opportunity for each person at CITC to connect with God through music, personal reflection and corporate response.
DESCRIPTION – To provide corporate music and engaging worship for the Sunday morning service, usually in the area of contemporary or emerging worship.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Vibrant and growing personal relationship with Jesus
- Ability in some form of music whether it is an instrument or vocally
- Sensitivity for meeting the needs of the congregation
- Listening ear and a thick skin to respond positively to critical comments about worship from church members regarding musical choices, style, etc.
- Participate in a worship team at the church’s contemporary worship services
- Teach and model principles of worship to the worship team and to the congregation